Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Export internal data

Hi,

I would like to know if there is an option to download the ticket history to see all the people who have participated in that ticket and the days and time of each change in the ticket. Basically access to our internal data and be able to export it. Is there any option?

Thank you

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
yuliia_b__SaaSJet_ Marketplace Partner Nov 10, 2021

Hi @Alejandra González 

There is no built-in option to download ticket history in Jira. If you feel comfortable with it, check out solutions from the Marketplace. One of them is developed by my team. With Issue History add-on you can export ticket history as CSV or Excel file.

All ticket updates will be presented in the table view. You will find out easily what changes were made, when and by which user.

IH 13 (3).png

Try if it will be helpful for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards

Yuliia

Hi @yuliia_b__SaaSJet_ 

Thanks for your quick answer. I'll try this solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

723 views 5 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you