Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiencing challenges integrating Jira on Monday.com despite having global admin rights

Candy Tricia Khohliwe July 30, 2021

Experiencing challenges integrating Jira on Monday.com despite having global admin rights

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

OK.

I'm not sure what more we can say, other than to acknowledge your statement.  You've not explained what you're seeing, what you are doing or what you are trying to achieve ("integrating" tells us nothing), let alone what any of your "challenges" are.

Candy Tricia Khohliwe July 30, 2021

An error message saying I have to contact the support team from  Monday.com, Im trying to intergrate live backlog tickets to also reflects on Monday.com.

When I insert my work email address and API token and sub domain it fails to proceed.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

Hmm, ok, so two more questions - 

>When I insert my work email address and API token and sub domain it fails to proceed.

Are there messages from "fails to proceed" or does the button-click just do nothing, or it goes to another screen that just churns or comes back blank?

>An error message saying I have to contact the support team from  Monday.com

Where do you get that from?  It's suggesting you contact the Monday support team, rather than Atlassian, so have you asked them?  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events