Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exist the option to see the create time from a ticket in the Queue?

Oscar Ortiz October 14, 2021

I want to see the create time fix like the same how the create date from an ticket in the Queue, for the moment I see it only when I swift with the mouse over the create date.

2 answers

1 vote
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

Hi @Oscar Ortiz, this is not available as yet. You can find a feature request at the Atlassian public issue tracker, where you can vote on and add yourself as a watcher to receive notifications and updates from now on.

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2021

Hi @Oscar Ortiz 

You can't do that as @Ivan Lima very correctly stated. However, as a workaround you could create a custom field (date picker), which you will populate it either in the create transition of every issue's type workflow with a post function, or via automation. In both cases you will set this field equal to the created date.

Let me know if that helps.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events