Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when assign request participants

W Rungroath October 24, 2018

Dear Support Team,

When I try to share the request (update request participants field) from customer portal, sometimes I will hit the error message "sd.request.participants.error.field.update.failed" as shown in photo below.

If I do it from agent view, everything is fine. Is this a bug in Jira Service Desk portal?

Please help advise. 

Fail update participants.png

2 answers

0 votes
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2020

@W Rungroath is it corrected? if yes can you please share how you did so everyone can benefit from it.

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2018

Hi there,

Can you try with Jira in Safe Mode and see if you have the same issue?

If the user has all the correct permissions then it could be related to an add-on, such as Jira Misc Custom Fields. If so, you'll want to make sure all of your add-ons are up-to-date and compatible with your version of Jira.

Let me know how that goes!

Regards,

Shannon

Roland Tóth January 5, 2021

Hey Shannon,

I have the same bug but the feature borke down overnight without any modification. We didn't update add-on versions, however we don't upgrade the Jira SD version too, so it can't be add-on verison incompatibility. Please help

Regards,
Roland

Like W Rungroath likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events