Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to edit customer notifications

Thiago Oliveira December 22, 2021

Hello,

When I try to change the customer notifications and setup e-mail to receive the incident, the screen just keep in looping and nothing happens.

Please see the attachment.

Thanks.Captura de Tela 2021-12-22 às 16.36.28.png

Thiago

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2021

Hello @Thiago Oliveira,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

Checking the details of your site, I can see that there is only one licensed Service Management user, so the issue you are facing might be related to that, since you are not part of the default group that gives permission to Service Management.

Since you are a site administrator, you can add the group to your profile.

Please, go to Cog icon > User management > From the Users’ list click on your name > Add to group and then select the jira-servicemanagement-users and also administrators.

Also, make sure you are listed as an administrator on Project settings > People.

After that, please, try to access the customer notifications again.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Thiago Oliveira January 3, 2022

Hello @Angélica Luz 

It's worked like a charm.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Thiago

Like Angélica Luz likes this
2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2021

Hi @Thiago Oliveira , can you share more about what you are attempting to do and where exactly? Maybe some screenshots?

Hello @Jack Brickey , sure!

I am trying to change the default notifications message and setup the inbound email to receive the incident from my customers.

Please, see the print (I am using the cloud version).

Captura de Tela 2021-12-22 às 17.04.04.pngCaptura de Tela 2021-12-22 às 17.04.16.png

Also, when I switch to debug mode, I can see the errors below:

Captura de Tela 2021-12-22 às 17.07.00.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2021

As @Brant Schroeder a suggested please try reproducing in another browser and report back.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 25, 2021

@Thiago Oliveira is it happening in multiple browsers?  Have you tried clearing your browsers cache?

Thiago Oliveira December 28, 2021

Hello @Brant Schroeder ,

Yes, I have reproduced in safari and firefox, the same problem with both.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2021

@Thiago Oliveira since you are on a free plan I will need to escalate to Atlassian so they can look at you account.  Just want to check that you cleared your cache?

Thiago Oliveira December 28, 2021

@Brant Schroeder 

OK please.

Yes, I already clear the cache, try in different browsers and the problem continue.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events