Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Email requests - Request type is unsuitable

Hi,

Dose anyone who can help how to restore default email request type? I accident delete the request type that using for default email relay. Although I created a new email request type and connected to custom email account. But I am still would like to know how to restore previous setting.

In the attached screenshots, I accidently delete Emailed request associated issue type and it become invalid issue type. If I try to delete the request type, there is an error message displayed.

With these information, could anyone help? Thank you.

001.png002.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @QB QB,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When the Request type shows “Invalid issue type” is because the issue type was deleted or removed from the project.

To fix the issue, please, go to Project settings > Issue types > Actions > Edit issue types.

Then, drag and drop the issue types from one column to another. 

On the screenshot below, you can see the default issue types of an ITSM template (the same you are using), so you can add the same issue types.

Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 16.59.18.png

Once you associate the issue type to the project again, you will be able to use the Emailed requests again.

Note that it must be the same as shown on the screenshot, the ones with [System] on the name + Task and Sub-task. 

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events