Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification to organization when comment are posted

Riki YAMASHITA May 27, 2021

I want to have the system to send the email notification to the users who is in same organization when comments are posted.

By the way, email notifications are sent to the users in the organization when the ticket is created.

3 answers

0 votes
Sussi Åström April 5, 2022

I am looking for the same solution and have not yet found a way to do this. If I do, I'll post my solution here.

0 votes
Riki YAMASHITA June 11, 2021

Anyone with any idea? This only occurs in this particular user. This user has received an invitation email, but no email notification received when comments are added. I checked email flow in our email server but it hasn't been received at all.

0 votes
Pedro Silva May 27, 2021

Hi @Riki YAMASHITA 

I guess that depends on the notification scheme that is set up for the project in question.

I found out this:

" If "watchers" is notified on issue comment, you will receive an email "

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html

Riki YAMASHITA May 27, 2021

I have already setup "all watcher" in "Issue Commented" in Default notification scheme. This works for the user who has the role of Service Desk Team (which means the user who will solve the issue). But it doesn't seems to be working for customer. I have checked email flow in the management console of our email server but only the reporter was receiving email from Jira. Any other idea?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events