Hello. Customers of our site are not getting email alerts when said customers are added to the 'request participants' field. If a help desk agent is added to the field, they get the alerts as expected. There is no issue security schema. Any direction on how to get the customers that we add to the 'request participant' file to get alerts would be appreciated, as it seems from the documentation that this should work out of the box. I manually added 'User Custom Field Value (Request participants)' on the notification scheme, but this does not appear to work either.
Hi Jonas, thanks for your reply. Yes all the settings there are default on, except for the Organization notification, which we intentionally have off.
Now, I have been reproducing this issue, and tailing the exchange logs to see if notifications are going out, and they appear to be successful now. I'm not sure what I did (or didn't do), but this is working now. Accepting your answer as it's where I should have looked initially. Thank you!
Hi Everyone, In this tutorial, we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached. SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events