Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification to Admin for unassigned ticket

Rodriguez_ Jhon Ronald April 26, 2022

I am a admin for specific project.
I want to notify me if there is a ticket that was still unassigned for about 24hours.
How can i apply this on automation

2 answers

2 votes
Olha Onofriichuk_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 19, 2022

Hi, @Rodriguez_ Jhon Ronald 

If you want to be notified that a ticket is still unassigned for about 24 hours, it may be convenient for you to get such notifications in the comments of the unassigned tickets.

To get it, you can try the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on, which allows sending such notifications. Here is how it works and how to set such a rule:

notification.jpg

Hope It helps.  

Also, this add-on is created by my SaaSJet team, so if you have any questions, I’m here to answer them.

2 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Hi ,

You can essentially do this with SLA. Follow documentation below:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-slas-and-where-can-i-see-them-in-my-service-desk/

or there a simple method by using filter subscription. You can set a filter for all unassigned tickets and have daily notification by subscribing to the filter. 

Thanks,

Ben

Rodriguez_ Jhon Ronald April 28, 2022

Hi Ben,

I know all about SLA. I just want to see on how will it apply on the automation.
Triggering the SLA is ok. how about the condition.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events