Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

El formulario no cierra

Administrador de TI July 21, 2020

En el portal del cliente, luego de completar los datos que solicita cualquier formulario, cuando presiono sobre el botón crear, el formulario queda abierto, y cuando valido, el incidente si fue creado. Esto puede causar que los clientes vuelvan a registrar en múltiples ocasiones el mismo incidente. 

2 answers

0 votes
Administrador de TI July 29, 2020

Hi Andy, thanks for you answer

I tried in Chrome and IE, and I have the same problem.

The alerts in Chrome DevTools are:

When the webform its opening:

DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for http://myip:8080/s/d41d8cd…-CDN/-8plkxj/80900…assian.servicedesk.frontend-webpack-plugin:18/app-locale-es_ES-json.js.map: HTTP error: status code 503, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILUREbatch.js?locale=es-ES:1525 POST

When I press the create button:

http://myip:8080/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/create/1 500

XMLHttpRequest.send@batch.js?locale=es-ES:1525
 send@batch.js?locale=es-ES:49
 ajax@batch.js?locale=es-ES:49
 d@batch.js?locale=es-ES:738
 S@batch.js?locale=es-ES:738
 save@batch.js?locale=es-ES:1016
 onSubmit@batch.js?locale=es-ES:602
 dispatch@batch.js?locale=es-ES:49
 v.handle@batch.js?locale=es-ES:49

Thanks for your help!

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2020

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for this additional info.  I'm not sure this is enough information for us to make a good diagnosis. So I created a support case so that we can gather more information here.  Please see https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/SDS-52702

I'd suggest that you recreate this problem and generate a HAR file.  And once you have that, try to create a support zip.  These two pieces of data will be very helpful to be included in that support case so that we can better offer some help here.

Andy

Like Administrador de TI likes this
Administrador de TI July 29, 2020

Ready Andy, I inlcuded the HAR file and the support.zip in that support case.

Thank you very much!

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2020

Hi Jonathan,

If I understand the problem here, it sounds like the customer portal is creating the request each time the create button is clicked.  However this button should disappear immediately when clicked the first time and then redirect that user to the request itself.  So they should not be seeing the ability to make duplicates here.

I have not been able to find any documented bugs in these versions that might account for this.  So I suspect that there might be something different in your environment that might cause this.  I would be interested to understand if you can recreate this behavior in the customer portal.  If you can, I'd like to know what browser this happens in (Chrome, Firefox, IE, something else).  

It might also help if you can use the web developer tools such as Chrome DevTools in order to see the browser's console messages when this page is loaded, and what it displays when users click that Create button.  If there is some kind of error in that browser console, it might explain why the page is not behaving as designed here.

Try this and let me know the results.

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events