Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody have a reporting solution that covers insight custom fields like Affected Service?

Aman September 1, 2021

Hello Community,

We need a good reporting solution since Jira reporting and dashboard out of the box is very limited. I have tried a few apps from the atlassian marketplace like eazyBI, but they do not support reporting on insight custom fields like Affected services, which is very critical for us.

Just wondering if anyone has a solution to this, any tool that can do all sorts of reporting?

Thanks & Regards,

Aman

2 answers

0 votes
Ilze Leite-Apine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2021

Hi @Aman 

At the moment, in eazyBI, Insight data analysis is available for Jira Server and Data Centerhttps://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/insight-asset-management

For Jira Cloud, with the recent changes in Insight asset management, it is not supported in eazyBI yet. We are currently working to improve this soon. We keep you updated on that.

Ilze, eazyBI Customer Support Consultant

Roberts Čāčus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2021

Hi @Aman ,

Good news. eazyBI implemented the "Insight in Jira Service Management" custom field integration for the "Insight Object" type fields. Please see the updated eazyBI documentation page for more details - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/data-import/data-from-jira-and-apps/insight-asset-management.

Best,

Roberts // support@eazybi.com

Aman October 7, 2021

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the update, I am aware as we are doing an eazyBI trial and noticed the support for Insight Object type fields. I was able to import insight object type fields.

However, it still does not support the in-built field "Affected services" which is linked to the Services schema in Insight by default. Is it possible to import this particular field?

Kind Regards,

Aman

Roberts Čāčus
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2021

Hi @Aman ,

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. We did not notice the field is associated with Jira Service management or Insight. The way it is represented in the custom field settings could be the reason. Please see the picture below:

Screenshot 2021-10-07 at 10.37.45.png

But it clearly resembles the Insight custom field. We will look into this.

Best,

Like Aman likes this
Roberts Čāčus
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2022

Hi @Aman

I am writing to inform you that eazyBI now supports the Asset custom field "Affected services" import into eazyBI for Jira Cloud.

You can find the field and select it for import in the eazyBI import options "Add-ons" tab under "Insight custom fields". You can even import some of its attributes as properties. Please see more details here - https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/data-import/data-from-jira-apps/insight-asset-management#InsightAssetManagement-InsightcustomfieldsinJirasourceapplication.

Best,

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 2, 2021

Hi Aman,

We offer a commercial solution called Dashboard Hub for Jira that allows you to create Jira Service Management reports. We have an internal feature request to support the field "Affected services" (Internal id DH-732). If you're interested, contact us in our support system with that reference ID and we'll discuss its inclusion (and expedition) in our roadmap.

Regards

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 15, 2022

Hey @Aman 

Iván from the Dashboard Hub team here. If you are still looking for a solution, I suggest you try Dashboard Hub for Jira - Custom Charts & Share Reports.

The feature that my peer @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ introduced here is already implemented, and you can effectively report on insight custom fields like Affected services. If this is critical for your organization, I recommend you try Dashboard Hub for free for 30 days, and see if it solves your pain :)

All the best,

Iván García, Product Marketing Manager

Like Gorka Puente _Appfire_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events