Dashboard - Summarizing the Activity Stream

Chris Self January 15, 2020

This seems like a simple question, but I cant seem to find any topics on it.  Is it possible to summarize information on the Activity Stream gadget on a JIRA dashboard.  For example, I would simply like to be able to, instead of seeing a raw list of activity, summarize the information - so Bob has 15 activity entries and Susie has 20.  This would be helpful as a manager to be able to monitor my team's engagement with the platform. 

Any ideas would be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2020

Hi @Chris Self 

Yes this is possible and it doesn't require using the Activity Stream Gadget instead use the Filter counts gadget.

Filter Counts Gadget.png

One can specify any amount of filters to count e.g. Resolved tickets, tickets with various statuses, tickets within or exceeding SLA etc. You can make custom filters as well using JQL. 

One can also set up extra rules to show warning icons if certain targets are below or above the threshold. 

Endless possibilities.

Filter Counts.png

-Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events