Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard Notifications

Hiti Verma November 17, 2021

I have a dashboard in which new tickets come into the queue based on the component. Is there a way to get notified when a ticket comes into this dashboard?

2 answers

1 vote
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

Hi @Hiti Verma Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

The dashboard will display whatever you set up on your filters, gadget, etc.; everything else has happened already. You're looking to receive notifications based on a criterion, which is the same that matches your queue. In this case, among other options, you can create an automation to send notifications based on the same logic used by your queue's JQL. So yes, that way, you will get notified once your ticket shows up on the dashboard.

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

How can I automate that ?

@Hiti Verma, since you're on the cloud, the easy way is Automation for Jira. I suggest exploring the documentation and playing around with the Jira automation template library. If you find challenges trying to set up your automation, you can post your piece here, and we can assist you further.

0 votes
Hiti Verma November 17, 2021

How can I automate that ?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events