Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Reminders for Support Issues not Working

Eric D. May 9, 2022

If i use the automatic reminder button in a ticket to remind me to contact a customer regarding a ticket, a reminder is created (see picture below).  For the example below, I clicked the "Tomorrow" button and if created a reminder for 24 hours later.  I cannot edit that time (for example, I'd like to make it for 11am and not 11:43 (24 hours later)

Reminders.jpg

So, I'm sure the answer I'll get is, "well, then you should click the "Reminder" button and just create your own".

RemindersCreate.jpg

We'll I've tried that, but when I click "Create", nothing shows up under Reminders and no reminders get set at the time specified.  The only reminders that work are the ones that are created using the, what I call "quick reminders" (see screenshot below).

Reminders Quick.jpg

If I create a quick reminder and then try to edit the reminder, it takes a really long time to open (maybe 30 secs to a minute), and then once it opens, I edit, and click Save, the reminder doesn't update and continues to show the original reminder info from the "quick reminder" creation.

I would also like to be able to use the custom reminder creation to have both myself and my coworker get reminders to contact a customer.

Anyone else having similar issues or able to create "custom" reminders?

Any assistance would be great, thank you!

-Eric 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events