cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize the Service level score

aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2020

Hello,

We use Jira Service Desk Server. Please tell me how I can customize the Service level score.

For Example: When the request is close the customer rates.

Thanks for helping!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2020

1. To check workflow (the status at the customer portal must have is green color (done)) and resolution (the resolution must have status is Done);

2. If the resolution have not status or have other status you can to automatization process with post-function at the workflow;

3. Select Project settings > Satisfaction settings. Enable Collect customer satisfaction feedback.

4. Optionally, edit the Question phrase to suit your service desk environment. This phrase appears in the resolved issue notification message that customers see.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2020

Hi @aynura.nasibova 

Satisfaction survey is sent to reporter when the request is resolved which means the resolution system field is set. So, it is important to know when this field is set in your workflow.

You have to enable this feature from Project settings > Satisfaction settings page.

Please check this article.

Regards

aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2020

Hello @Tansu Akdeniz 

I have it all set up, but, unfortunately, I do not receive a letter with an assessment in the mail, only a notification that the task is closed. Could it be a business process and status issue? For some reason, the completed statuses are not indicated on the client portal.

2.PNG1.PNG

Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2020

Hi @aynura.nasibova 

Does it belong to a AYM service desk project? It shows AYM-26 and AYM-27 as Closed with a blue color, not green. Customer visible portal status can be a different one. Could you please go to agent view and check those status names? 

aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 12, 2020

@Tansu Akdeniz  this tasks include in a AYM project. Please could you explain me in more detail what I need to do? Thanks for helping

aynura.nasibova
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2020

Thanks, I can to resolve this problem with other way)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events