Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customising service portal

Hi I need some help to customise the service portal, as per my screen shots how do I change the wording on the service portal on the parts i have highlighted from the back end. I cant see where I can change the wordingScreenshot 2021-02-24 at 13.04.15.png

2 answers

There is an feature request for this, currently 102 votes: 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2327

0 votes

Hi,

Under project settings in your service project, go to Portal settings. In the Portal configuration tab, change the Service project information.

Cheers,

Kate

Thanks how do you ensure the users can have access to only one link for a portal that has different service projects, so basically they have access to raise HR requests, service request and incidents all from one link not separate ones?

Customers can use one link to the Help Center (place which you presented above). You can also share links for every portal separately. But clicking in the breadcrums they can still move from one portal to help center.

Ok thanks so by clicking on one portal they should still see the other portals there right, thanks so much for your help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

195 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you