Customising service portal

Shaun Morgan February 24, 2021

Hi I need some help to customise the service portal, as per my screen shots how do I change the wording on the service portal on the parts i have highlighted from the back end. I cant see where I can change the wordingScreenshot 2021-02-24 at 13.04.15.png

2 answers

0 votes
Henk Smets March 17, 2021

There is an feature request for this, currently 102 votes: 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-2327

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 24, 2021

Hi,

Under project settings in your service project, go to Portal settings. In the Portal configuration tab, change the Service project information.

Cheers,

Kate

Shaun Morgan February 24, 2021

Thanks how do you ensure the users can have access to only one link for a portal that has different service projects, so basically they have access to raise HR requests, service request and incidents all from one link not separate ones?

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 24, 2021

Customers can use one link to the Help Center (place which you presented above). You can also share links for every portal separately. But clicking in the breadcrums they can still move from one portal to help center.

Shaun Morgan February 26, 2021

Ok thanks so by clicking on one portal they should still see the other portals there right, thanks so much for your help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events