Customers who can access to the portal, now can´t, and it's access has been revoked by Jira

Sofia Grunspan December 28, 2020

In a cloud instance the software licenses has been renewed, from standard to premium.
If I go to Jira Settings - Products I find Jira Software is not enable, so it's logic that people with Jira Sofware license cannot sing in in this intance.
But the problem is that Customers access site permission had been revoked. So they can't see the portal ergo they can't create request.
Is it possible? There is another reason to explain why the custommers access has been revoked?
Thanks from now on A.JPGB.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2020

Hey @Sofia Grunspan ,

your licenced users and customers are handled separately. Customers don’t consume licenses and just need to be added to the project. 

You say their access is revoked. How does this manifest?

it could be the permission scheme was altered and the service desk portal user was removed from the browse project permission. 
That is managed on the permission scheme of the project directly. 

if you can elaborate on what the customer sees we could perhaps troubleshoot further. 

Sofia Grunspan December 29, 2020

Thanks for the answer, I'll try to get more information and let you know.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events