Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers not able to access their older tickets

Jamie Georgitis July 21, 2021

I have an issue where the customer opens a number of support tickets and they go back in to review them all the time.  Now when the look at an older ticket they ate getting a "No Access" error to their own tickets. They can still view tickets created today but anything back in time is showing as locked.   

This is the second time that this has happened, the last time it was a couple months ago. 

I even increased their permissions to being developers but still no change in access.  Any Ideas on how to fix this?

image.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2021

Did you inspect the older issues and compare to the newer ones? Same project? Is customer request type valid? Is the customer still showing as customer?

Jamie Georgitis July 22, 2021

I did.  There has been no change to the older tickets. Still the same type, project and status.  Their time to resolution is the only thing growing as the tickets have not been resolved yet.  The customer is still showing as a customer and is able to see their tickets opened current to the last 24 hours.  It’s just the older tickets.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2021

Contact Atlassian Support 

0 votes
Jamie Georgitis July 21, 2021

In addition they shared their login to me and I can not even see my project as available board with their credentials.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events