Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers disappeared from all the projects

Administrator October 28, 2021

All the Customers added in an organization disappeared suddenly from all our projects.

3 answers

1 vote
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2021

Hello everyone,

Allow me to step in to share with you that this issue is related to a bug:

There is a fix that we can apply on our site while the bug is not fixed, so in case you are still facing this issue, please reach out to our support on support.atlassian.com/contact informing the bug ticket.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2021

@Administrator @Jack Brickey I have the same issue for one of my clients.

The customers still exist as portal only customer but are suddenly gone as Customer within the Organization of the relevant service project.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2021

@Administrator , have you reached out to Atlassian Support?

are you saying that you had Customers not associated with an organization and when you add that customer to an organization they are removed completely from your instance? Or maybe do they return to the root level? Do these customers show up under administration > user management > Jira service management page?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events