Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer options when using the customer portal

Ela Bryniarska April 22, 2020

Hello,

I received a couple of requests from my customers after they used Jira Service Desk for a couple of weeks.

1. They would like to have some text formatting options when they create requests? Is that doable? They can highlight text, change in to bold, underline, etc. adding updates in the tickets that were already created but not while they create a ticket/request.

2. When logging to the customer portal, there is a small table visible in which they can view the tickets assigned to them dependng on their needs. They see Type, Reference, Summary, Status, Service Desk ad requestor. However, they asked us to add additional details to the overview on their side but I don't find a way to do it. Is it doable of the information shown to the customer is fixed and always the same? Also, can it be made dynamic so they can click on the header or organize the view by ascending or descending?

Is there any way to add these options for the customer view in the portal?

Thanks a lot,

Ela.

2 answers

0 votes
JANI December 5, 2022

hello community, is there any response to these points? can they sort by columns using the customer portal?

0 votes
Ela Bryniarska April 30, 2020

hello communty, is there any response to these points? can they sort by columns using the customer portal?

image-20200429-134645.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events