Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer interaction history in JSM

Jim Stewart December 13, 2020

I'm creating documentation for HR folks for when we roll out JSM. We're migrating over from Zendesk and I notice a graphic in the old doc that says they could bring up a customer interaction history, i.e. all tickets that a given customer submitted.

Is that pretty much the function of the 'Customers' choice and/or is there a report that would provide that information? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2020

Hi @Jim Stewart,

From the customer's perspective, that would be the list of tickets he/she can view from the customer portal after logging in and looking into My Requests. To be exact, he/she should select Any status and Created by me to get that list.

From your organisation's perspective, that would be through a filter:

Project = <your HR service desk> and Reporter = <customer x> 

In the above example I used JQL to set the filter, but you could use basic search as well. Navigate to Filters > Advanced issue search. Search by project and reporter to find exactly what you need.

Jim Stewart December 13, 2020

Just to be clear, when you say from my organization's perspective, you mean specifically the agents? That's my primary concern. 

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2020

Yes, indeed. I mean the agents!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events