As a Customer, when requesting a Change Request and it is in Review, I want to be able to update my request.
Need to create issue links to other JIRA Projects along with having Approvers and Request Participants the capability of viewing the JSM Change Request and the issue links.
I don't see an option as a customer to update a request without having a Service Agent license. The customer is completing part of the Change Request and needs to update as they get more information (implementation plan, test plan, etc). The customer already has a JIRA License for JIRA Software Product.
Work Around 1:
1) Create a basic JSM Change Request with only the minimum requirements
2) Create Change Management Confluence Page
3) Add all the main information on this page ( ie Implementation Plan, etc) along with the link to JSM Change Request Key
4) Create JIRA Issues for other JIRA Team (Projects) within the JSM Change Request Issue
5) When ready for Authorize, access portal to Transition to Authorize for approvals
Issue: Cannot link Confluence page to the JIRA Service Management Change Request
Issue: Issue links not displayed in the Portal View and Updating Requests currently not available.
Are there any other options available or how have others managed... there is no Change Manager/Coordinator for each Application team manages their Change Requests and then it goes to CAB for approval. The issue is that they need have the capability of updating their requests before submitting for approval.
1) Cloning was an option but if cloned, the Original request is still in JSM and the updates would be at the Company Managed Project Level which approvers cannot approve or see
Natively JSM doesn't offer update request by customers. You can do it using our app Feature Bundle for Jira Service Management. You can easily define which fields can be edit on which request type. Additionally you can define when they can be edited thanks to JQL. In your case, for example, you can allow to make any changes only in statuses before Approval stage.
This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt , the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their or...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events