Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Portal - Let customers order request (issues) by status ,id ,reporter, etc.

David Lundell August 25, 2020

Hi all, 

Is there way (add-on or built in jira function) that let my customers order their requests (issues) in the "Request"-view in the Customer Portal (that the customers see) by Status or Id or any given info? 

Basically what I'd want is for my customers to have the same view as me / my agents see in the Project/ProjectnameExample/Queues view (see and modify the url below) 

https://XXXXXXX.atlassian.net/jira/servicedesk/projects/XXXX/queues/custom/XXX

In this view, we are able to order the requests / issues by asignee, reporter, key, created, status etc. Is it possible to let customers also to this in the "Customer"-portal that they can access.  (see and modify the url below) 

https://XXXXXXX.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/XX

I have not found any add-on or Jira function that support this so far... Please convict me if I am wrong :) 

BR David :)

1 answer

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2020

Hello,

You will need an addon for that, you can try our addon - Advanced Portal Reports. It can do that and much more.

Best regards, 

Boyan

david.lundell August 28, 2020

Hi! Thank you! Will consider to give it a try :) 

Is it also possible to add custom columns? If the customer wants to sort by e.g. Priority (like we can do in our que)? 

BR
David :) 

Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 28, 2020

Hi,

Yes, you can almost any custom field to the report as well, including SLAs, links, etc, most of the columns are sortable. The customer can also export to CSV (Excel to be released soon).

Best regards,

Boyan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events