Customer Portal Issue View Fields Order

Jorge Jerez August 14, 2020

Hi

We're developing a new portal and we find a problem with the issue view on customer portal side.
We have hide some fields on customer create issue screen using Scriptrunner Behaviours, as the fields are used by agents to give information, as date fields or other kind of fields, so the customer can't see them on create screen, but can see then on issue view screen when the fields are feed by the agents. 

The problem became in the fields order, we have ordered this fields on the Request Type: 
image.pngAs we see in the screenshoot, the fields "Fecha Prevista Entrega Solicitud" and "Horas Previstas" are on the bottom, this are fields agents will use to communicate a value to the customer. 
When the agents put a value on the fields, they appears on portal, but not on the bottom:

image.png
We would like to know if there's a different way to other these fields on this view, will be better if we don't have to get any plugin for this, but we accept suggestions of plugins too. 

Thanks for your help!

1 answer

0 votes
Najjar _Innovura_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 14, 2020

When you reorder the fields in the request type settings, it would reflect on both create and view.

Do you want to have a separate order for create and view ?

Jorge Jerez August 14, 2020

We want to have the same order, but the point is the fields which are feed by the Agent are not appearing where they should be.
These fields are hide on Customer create view using scriptrunner behaviours. 

Najjar _Innovura_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 14, 2020

That's weird. We also have the same implementation in our workplace where we have field hidden on create screen and would be visible on view screen, (we call them for Agent use)

Never faced an issue in reordering them

Jorge Jerez August 16, 2020

Can you explain how your implementation works? In our case looks like the fields are getting ordered alphabetically. 
We're using Jira SD 4.5

kumpan0609 July 4, 2023

Hi Jorge, did you resolve this problem? I have the same problem with field order in user view, it is different and i dont know how or where can i define the field sequence :-( .

Jorge Jerez July 4, 2023

Hi @kumpan0609 

To be honest, It's farm from now, but as fas as I remember, think it was solved by upgrading some plugins and deleting .osgi and .bundle folders on a jira restart. 

Like kumpan0609 likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events