Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Portal - Filtering Statues

Steve W January 28, 2021

Hello,

The company I work for is in the process of transitioning over to Jira Service Management (Server).

My biggest concern is the lack of features available in the Customer Portal. One of our requirements was to be able to filter out specific statues. Unfortunately it seems only the "Any Status", "Open Requests", and "Closed Requests" options are available. Is there a workaround for this? Is it possible to modify the available options presented here:

custportal_jsd.png

Any responses is appreciated.

Thank you!

Regards,

--Steve

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hello,

This is not possible out of the box, you can use an app like the one we created - Advanced Portal Reports. We just released a version for Cloud where customers can filter on any field, including Status. We are about to release the same for Server. There are also more functionalities that you might find useful for your Customers.

Cheers,

Boyan

Steve W January 28, 2021

Hi Boyan,

I appreciate the quick response!

Thanks for the recommendation, we'll keep that in our radar for the time being. Do you have a date when you are releasing that app for Server?

Regards,

--Steve

Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hi Steve,

The app is already released for Server, it is the advanced filtering functionality that is pending release in the next 2-3 weeks.

Best regards,

Boyan

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 10, 2021

Hi Steve,

I recommend you to try our app My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. The dedicated view offers a lot of features, such as full customization of custom fields which can be set as columns and criteria, possibility to save searching as a filter, sharing filters with others, export results to .csv file. Additionally, this app is compatible with our other apps, so if you use some of them, it's also a big advantage for you.

In case of any question, you can contact me directly via email katarzyna.pawlak@deviniti.com or ask question here :)

Cheers,

Kate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events