Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom email alert.

Alex Wilkie November 4, 2021

Is there a way to configure an automation to email agents when a customer updates/leaves a comment on a ticket, and they have not gotten a response for 1 hour?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2021

Yes that should be possible. Have you as yet attempted and are stuck?

Alex Wilkie November 5, 2021

I'm not sure where to begin with it is the issue!

I was able to make a filter and have specific agents subscribe to a custom filter made for them that will email them all of their tickets that have been updated in the last hour, but this isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2021

I would suggest you get familiar with Automation via the docs - automate-your-jira-cloud-processes-and-workflows 

However as I think further on this I would probably approach it differently. I would use an SLA for “customer response”. I would set it to one hour as the response time and it would start when issue was commented by customer and it would stop on some agent action which could be a comment by the agent a transition of the issue etc. Then I would use Automation as follows…

trigger - sla breech

condition - none

action - email appropriate parties 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders