Create report with tickets month by month

Raymond Groener June 10, 2021

Dear,

Does anyone has a Tip or Idea how in Jira Report or Confluence I can present all ticket there where made for a certain period let's say last 3 months in a month by month way?

I've created a filter that selects the ticket for the last months.

The total count is 65.

Now i want to show in an diagram and the the nummer of ticket created the last month, that month before and the month before that.

Does anyone has an Idea?

Kind regards.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2021

Have you looked at created vs resolved gadget or other dashboard gadgets?

Raymond Groener June 10, 2021

Hi Jack,

Thank you for the tip

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2021

Hi @Raymond Groener ,

If you use the Jira Issues macro to display tickets on your Confluence pages, then we can suggest using our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

You'll be able to use the Pivot and Chart from Table macros to aggregate your issues by date periods, assignees, etc. and visualize your data. Here are several examples.

Note that for the Cloud hosting you'll need to nest macros via the Table Toolbox macro.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events