Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a report of customers who have generated more than one number of tickets in a range of time.

Alexander Boluarte Reátegui September 28, 2020

Hello,
I need to create a report that only includes my clients who have generated more than a specified number of tickets (example: 100) in a range of time (example: one month). Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 29, 2020

Hello @Alexander Boluarte Reátegui

You can choose all the tickets from all customers per certain period, and "customer name" in the columns. Then download this data as an Excel file and count what you need using a Pivot table.

I hope you find this info helpful.

Best regards, Mariana

Alexander Boluarte Reátegui October 7, 2020

Thanks Mariana, what I was looking for is to obtain this result from Jira without using more manual effort exporting to Excel and working with dynamic tables.

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2020

Hi @Alexander Boluarte Reátegui ,

You can try grouping functionality of Status Time app developed by our team. By default the app displays how long issues have been stayed on each status. But you can group the report by any field(in your case reporter). And get a report as below.

| Reporter| Issue Count |
| client1 | 5 |
| client2 | 2 |

Below is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try. Hope it helps.

online demo

Alexander Boluarte Reátegui October 7, 2020

I've been doing tests with Time Status, but it's not what we need, thank you anyway.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 28, 2020

there isn't a count of tickets by client (user). however, consider using a gadget, e.g. the 2-dimensional gadget and set the user to the Y and maybe status to the X. Obviously, this won't ignore the clients that have only created one issue.

or use the excel Jira export extension (or export feature) and leverage Excel to certainly reach your goals.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events