• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Create a report of customers who have generated more than one number of tickets in a range of time.

Hello,
I need to create a report that only includes my clients who have generated more than a specified number of tickets (example: 100) in a range of time (example: one month). Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Sep 28, 2020 • edited

there isn't a count of tickets by client (user). however, consider using a gadget, e.g. the 2-dimensional gadget and set the user to the Y and maybe status to the X. Obviously, this won't ignore the clients that have only created one issue.

or use the excel Jira export extension (or export feature) and leverage Excel to certainly reach your goals.

Hi @Alexander Uriona ,

You can try grouping functionality of Status Time app developed by our team. By default the app displays how long issues have been stayed on each status. But you can group the report by any field(in your case reporter). And get a report as below.

| Reporter| Issue Count |
| client1 | 5 |
| client2 | 2 |

Below is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try. Hope it helps.

online demo

I've been doing tests with Time Status, but it's not what we need, thank you anyway.

Hello @Alexander Uriona

You can choose all the tickets from all customers per certain period, and "customer name" in the columns. Then download this data as an Excel file and count what you need using a Pivot table.

I hope you find this info helpful.

Best regards, Mariana

Thanks Mariana, what I was looking for is to obtain this result from Jira without using more manual effort exporting to Excel and working with dynamic tables.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

196 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you