Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count of tickets created by each organisation

Deleted user May 30, 2021

I want to get a count of issues created by each organization. Is there a way to do it in Jira?

Eg., I have A, B, C, D organizations that raise issues every day. How can I get a count like this?

A- 10 issues

B- 20 issues

C- 30 issues 

Can anyone please advise?

3 answers

3 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katrina Sarmiento May 30, 2021

Try creating a report and filter it :)

1 vote
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 31, 2021

Hi @[deleted] , 

If you know the list of organizations and it doesn't change often, you can use JQL which you save as a filter. For every organization you have to create a separate filter. For example, for organization called TEST:

reporter in organizationMembers("TEST") AND ((resolution is EMPTY AND "Request Type" is not EMPTY) OR statusCategory != Done)

If you need something more advanced and flexible, you have to try some apps mentioned by @Ajay _view26_ .

Deleted user May 31, 2021

Thank you for your help. It makes sense but I need the sum of it as well and when we scale, this is going to be too complicated. I think it's better to use the Marketplace apps as suggested by Ajay.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

Welcome to the community. The default ServiceDesk project reports doesnt support grouping based on organizations. Have a look at the marketplace Apps which supports the use-case

Lars Martin Gjeraker December 6, 2021

Clicking the marketplace Apps link giving you the jungle of options. quite vague. What will you recommend?  One of the Staff Picks?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events