Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cookie consent

Edited

Hi,

in order to be compliant with EU regulations, the site needs to have the cookie consent notification.

I have done some research, but couldn't find any recommendations on the matter.

How is Cooky consent usually handled on Jira? Are there any good plugins, custom theming maybe? Can someone please share how you solved this?

1 answer

Update: So far We have tested this plugin which doesn't work. A colleague has been testing the Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk, which I also tried to use to accomplish this, but had little success.

Hi- Any further update on this matter. I have a similar situation where we use Jira and will have customers use it to open support tickets and I did notice that the Jira site injects cookie, although on discussion with Jira support understand that they are performance/ analytics cookie and do not collect end user data. I perceive this may be adequate, however curious to know how others are going about it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

166 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you