Yojhan September 4, 2022

Response

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 5, 2022

Hello @Yojhan

Thank you for reaching out.

Per your description, I understand that you would like to get a statistic for the agents' activities in your JSM site based on a recent time range. Is that correct?

I believe that maybe the gadgets "Issue statistics" and "Two dimensional Filter statistics" may provide you with the information you need. These gadgets provide the statistics of issues based on specific fields (Statuses, Resolution, Assignee, etc) and must be configured with a JQL filter, which you can edit to take issues within a specific time range or activity.

Let me give you an example:

Let's suppose you would like to get the number of issues assigned in the last 10 hours for each agent on your site, grouping them by status. These would be the steps:

1. Create a JQL filter returning the issues assigned in the last 10 hours:
    assignee changed AFTER -10h and assignee != empty
  2. Navigate to your dashboard and add the gadget "Two dimensional Filter statistics", selecting the following details:
    1. For Saved filter, add the filter you create in step 1
    2. For XAxis, add the status field
    3. For YAxis, add the assignee field

The gadget will properly display the number of issues assigned by each agent in the last 10 hours, grouping them by status:

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 4.50.11 PM.png

Let us know if you have any questions.

Yojhan September 8, 2022

Like Petter Gonçalves likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events