Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Consulta sobre relevamiento de "actividad reciente"

Edited
Buenas! Me podrían ayudar indicándome si existe alguna función de Jira Services Management que mida la actividad reciente de los agentes que utilizan la gestión de tickets en forma de estadística o más detalles de productividad?
Creando un tablero se puede agregar el gadget de "actividad reciente" en el que filtrando se puede indicar el id del agente y muestra todas las acciones realizadas, pero solo se consigue tenerlo en el panel sin poder exportar la información, entiendo que se podría hacer un script y programar alguna función que releve los datos, pero antes de intentar desarrollarlo capaz ya existe, alguno sabría si hay algo similar con más detalles ya implementado en Jira?
Adicionalmente sabrían la forma de obtener el endpoint del gadget de "actividad reciente" para realizar el desarrollo?
Gracias!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Yojhan

Thank you for reaching out.

Per your description, I understand that you would like to get a statistic for the agents' activities in your JSM site based on a recent time range. Is that correct?

I believe that maybe the gadgets "Issue statistics" and "Two dimensional Filter statistics" may provide you with the information you need. These gadgets provide the statistics of issues based on specific fields (Statuses, Resolution, Assignee, etc) and must be configured with a JQL filter, which you can edit to take issues within a specific time range or activity.

Let me give you an example:

Let's suppose you would like to get the number of issues assigned in the last 10 hours for each agent on your site, grouping them by status. These would be the steps:

1. Create a JQL filter returning the issues assigned in the last 10 hours:
    assignee changed AFTER -10h and assignee != empty
  2. Navigate to your dashboard and add the gadget "Two dimensional Filter statistics", selecting the following details:
    1. For Saved filter, add the filter you create in step 1
    2. For XAxis, add the status field
    3. For YAxis, add the assignee field

The gadget will properly display the number of issues assigned by each agent in the last 10 hours, grouping them by status:

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 4.50.11 PM.png

Let us know if you have any questions.

Gracias! Me ayudó a darme un poco más de seguimiento a los tickets

Like Petter Gonçalves likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

An unofficial way to monitor a JSM mail handler for errors

...eturns true if any content is returned for the webResponse.body.data.first s...

717 views 3 20
Read article

Atlassian Community Events