Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Confluence/JSM connection

Edited

I recently set up a JSM page and then wanted to link to to our companies Confluence site.  However, it appears when I went in to the App Link, it created a whole new Confluence site and I cannot delete it or use the previously existing company site. 

the new Confluence page has "support" in front of the URL vice the primary company site. 

When I try to connect the existing site, it says I already did. 

I have tried adding a space to our existing site and I went to the Confluence page to ensure the backward link was complete too, but the JSM will only take me to this new space and not let me use the existing one - what am I doing wrong and how do I get rid of the other page?

Why do I have two Confluence pages now? and how can I set up the correct one and delete and disconnect the other account. 

Does this have to do with the level of the accounts - I think the JSM portal is free as we are just testing it and the Confluence spaces are part of a paid for plan.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events