Como armar un Filtro de la siguiente manera!!!!

Fflores June 7, 2022

Buenas tardes queria crear un filtro para que me muestre todos los IN que se fueron generando en los ultimos meses pero solo hasta el dia en que abro el dashboard como para ir viendo la tendencia de como fue el volumen de IN hasta el dia del mes en que va en curso. ej: si hoy estoy al dia 7 de junio quiero que me muestre la cantidad de IN que se presentaron por mes hasta el dia 7 de cada mes. se puede? no se como armarlo... 

ayuda!!!!

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2022

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you want to be able to create a JQL filter that will dynamically change the time frame of the query based on the current day of the month.  To the best of my knowledge this is not possible to do with just Jira alone. 

The startOfMonth() function offers some ability to search ranges of dates since the start of a month, but these are statically set within the function.  I believe that the functionality you are looking for is encompassed within two different existing feature requests, such as

Feel free to vote and watch on those requests.  In the meantime, there might be a solution within our Marketplace where a vendor might be offering some additional functionality to make this kind of search possible.  However I am not aware of a specific solution to this exact problem.

Sorry I don't have a clear solution to your purposed problem here, but I hope this information helps.

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events