Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comment Sync between Jira and Jira service desk

WasimBuden April 9, 2020

Hi All,

I need help as i am not getting any valid response/clarity from Atlassian support. I need answers for below 2 simple questions : 

1. We use Jira for the internal dev team and Jira service desk for customer support, when I have a customer ticket and want to escalate the same to Dev team do I need to have a license on both Jira and Jira service desk just to link issue between Jira and JSD?

2. Comments added on Jira service desk to sync with Jira tickets need a plugin, automation (Global rules which come with a limited execution for the standard plan) mandatory or do we have any free way to achieve this?

1 comment

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2020

Hi @WasimBuden

I can't answer your license question, but for question number two, I can confirm you've listed the available options:

Since the first two options required a decent amount of invest to give you a good user experience and also require some computation every time your rule is run, I personally think, it's fair that these options also cost you something.

Cheers,
Matthias.

PS: I'm working for the team of Backbone Issue Sync.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events