Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collecting user feedback wiithout providing a link to the help centre

rory.broderick February 10, 2021

Currently:

When an issue is resolved we are sending customers a CSAT survey. When the users click on one of the 5 options they are immediately brought to a new page and are asked for some additional comments

This screen contains a link to the help centre in the top left corner. Is there an easy way to remove this? 

JSD question.PNG

We are currently only using JSD to capture email requests and don't have the help centre built out

1 answer

1 vote
mogavenasan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2021

Hi @rory.broderick,

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

You should be able to customize the help center as per this doc. There will be the Help center name. I tested this on the JSD Server and it worked. I copy and paste a white space character from https://qwerty.dev/whitespace/ - the first one, zero-width space. The result was the Help Center link disappeared. 

I hope that this helps.

Thanks,
Moga

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

@rory.broderick - I confirmed that this works for Cloud, too.

Of course, if/when you plan on using your Help Center portal, you'll want to properly name your Help Center something other than a blank space. ;-)

Like mogavenasan likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events