Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collecting Satisfaction Feedback from Ticket Assignee

Raymond Mao July 15, 2020

I know there is the feature of collecting customer satisfaction (CSAT) feedback from a ticket reporter about the assignee. I'm wondering if I can collect feedback from the assignee on the reporter to collect data on how the ticket was submitted. e.g. all relevant info was given etc.  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2020

@Raymond Mao - you can totally do this:

1. Create custom fields (or use existing ones) to collect this info. I suggest select lists or radio buttons - that will speed up data collection, and you can report against this data.
  2. Create a screen to hold those fields (the questions).
  3. Edit the workflow for your Jira project. In the final step where the assignee goes to close/resolve the ticket, edit that transition to show the screen you made in step #2.

Hope this helps!

Raymond Mao July 17, 2020

Thank you, @Dave Liao ! I've never created a screen but I'm going to try that. Appreciate it!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2020

Good luck! ⭐

Nilesh Mehta January 12, 2021

we want to know if we can sent Customer satisfaction feedback form second time if they dont provide feedback on the support service received. For example : If i have resolved the issue & CSAT form is sent to customer as soon as I mark the ticket to resolved/Closed. If customer doesnt provide feedback in 24 Hrs, then we want to send them reminder mail to provide feedback on the support received. I want to how we can achieve this though Jira Automation.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

@Nilesh Mehta - I recommend creating a new question (click "Ask the community") so your question gets more visibility. Offhand, I'm unsure if this is possible, as it doesn't seem like it's possible to reference CSAT/satisfaction info via the API. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events