Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud - Cloud Migration - Log File

Hannes November 12, 2021

Hi Guys,

I wanted to migrate a very small Software Project with 50+ issues to another cloud instance, but this failed. Users and Groups are fine, but project data and attachements have an error.

On Jira Server I can access there multiple Log Files, but this section is not visible in Cloud. So the question is: How can I figure out the problems? Does Cloud offer any Log File for this? Otherwise it doesn't make any sense to use this...

Best,

Hannes

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2021

Hi @Hannes ,

Log files can indeed only be accessed by Atlassian Support. On the server platform, you have both a Jira Administrator and System Administrator role. That is more or less similar on cloud, but System Administrator privileges are indeed reserved for Atlassian.

For any migration issues or problems that need to be investigated from the logs, reach out to Atlassian Support via https://support.atlassian.com/contact and raise a ticket there. 

There is a feature request for enabling this in the future: JRACLOUD-46206.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events