Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client portal users cannot view issues created by agents

Jose Manuel Muguiro June 21, 2021

Hello!

I need some users of my client portal could view issues created by my agents (in cases where these users need to interact with the issue). Currently, if I put a user as “informer” or "observer" she can’t view the issue. She only can view issues created by her.

How could I solve this?

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 21, 2021

You need to ensure 2 things:

1. the Reporter is the Customer that is trying to view the issue in portal and
  2. the Customer Request Type is filled in properly 
Jose Manuel Muguiro June 22, 2021

Hi

What I need is that a user Customer con folow an issue even if she is not de Reporter.
The reporter could be an agent form example

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2021

Then you need to ensure that the customer is a Request Participant rather than reporter. Still be sure the Customer request type is set 

It worked.

Thank you very much

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2021

Hi @Jose Manuel Muguiro ,

Besides what Jack says what do you mean exactly by "Informer" and "Observer"? Are those specific fields you have or do you mean a watcher and/or request participant?

Hi

Sorry, my configuration is in Spanish. It seems these concepts in English are different. 

INFORMER is the person who create the issue

OBSERVER is any other person that follows the issue to stay informed of the evolution of it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events