Can someone please educate how can we fix the "Client Support Portal" filter issue?
The number of tickets that are active in status is not matching with the count showing in the display when applied filter. Please find the screenshots attached for better understanding.
Have a close look at your workflow, and where it is setting or clearing the "resolution" field.
If the resolution field is empty or null, then an issue is "open". If it has any value in it (fixed, done, cancelled, unresolved, needs work, ended, etc), then the issue is "resolved" and will not appear in the list of "open issues"
It worked, the "Resolution" field in the workflow for canceled and completed were the culprits, now I have added a validator during the status transition and I guess we shouldn't be seeing this issue anymore.
In simple terms filters in the customer portal for ticket status will work based on the following conditions.
> Any Status - Will display all tickets including canceled and completed.
> Open Request = Will display all tickets for which resolution is "not" marked as "Done/fixed/canceled/Declined etc.
> Closed Request = Will display all Canceled/Completed with resolutions field updated as "Done/fixed/canceled/Declined" etc
Once again thank you so much for the response.
Hello Community! Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events