Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clicking the "change status" button makes it disappear

Ramon Boonstra December 8, 2022

Sometimes the "Status" button disappears when I click this button. I didn't found out if there is a specific flow which causes this. I think it happens when the Status is Open and after I send out a customer notification. I worked on 5 or 6 tickets today and it happened 3 times.

Screenshot 2022-12-08 133025.png

2 answers

0 votes
William Johnson December 8, 2022

I am also having this issue and others as of 12/6/22. I am having them only on Chrome and Edge browsers. I do not have issues on Firefox. 

I also am having various elements intermittently loading incorrectly on Edge and Chrome reported by multiple agents through multiple service desk projects.

• Assignee's loading incorrectly on the que screen
  • Component dropdown not loading options on workflow screens
  • Error with queues loading after refreshing the browser
  • Canned responses (3rd party) extension not loading correctly.
  • Status drop-down disappearing after uploading an attachment to the issue

I have submitted a PCS ticket, but I wanted to share that with you all, in case you are experiencing similar issues.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2022

Thanks for sharing! Please keep us posted on any response to your PCS.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

Hi @Ramon Boonstra ,

I have not experienced this particular issue. It sure feels like a browser related issue though. If you were able to reproduce it, then I would switch to another browser and retest it there.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events