Checking mailflow from project to customer

peter.linden August 13, 2020

Hello!

I have a customer who don´t get mailresponses sent från JSD. The main question is how I can check and secure communication between our servicedesk and the customer because the agent cannot see if the customer gets the reply or not.

The project is setup with a custom O365-mailbox under "Email request" with name support.x@company.com

I have verified the domain so that JSD sends answers with support.x@company.com and responses go to support.x@company.com

When checking the repsonse from my testmail response to myself is sent from 201701confluence.atlassian.net in this project. 
Another project without verified domain uses mail-us.atlassian.net

I first tried to check mailflow thru admin in O365 för support.x@company.com box but as I discovered it sends via atlassian It wouldn´t show in my O365-portal.

So, main question is how to check and verify mailflow and communication with customer (even though I feel the problem is on their side) AND is every mail going thru atlassians SMTP even though we are using our own support-mailbox in our O365-tenant. Atlassaion only takes our emailadress and uses it thru their SMTP. Can this be changed so I more easy can check mailflow?

Hopefully this made sense :).

Thank you!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders