Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the SLA View

Bharath Sithian November 11, 2021

Hi,

I have created SLA's based off of a custom field (severity) to Tickets and based on Calendars.

Currently, all of the SLA's I've created (3) show up for a ticket in the SLA view once the severity has been added. This is potentially confusing to agents as they are seeing 2 additional SLA's that are unneccessary. Is there any way to edit the SLA view to remove the irrelevant SLA's?

In the picture below, the top SLA is relevant, but the bottom 2 are not. 

SLA Atlassian.PNG

Additionally, what does the II (looks like a pause symbol) mean when the additional SLA's are displayed? Both the grey and red versions. Please see below.

Red Pause Example

Red Pause.PNG

Grey Pause Example

GreyPause SLA.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2021

Hi @Bharath Sithian,

If your ticket displays all 3 SLA's, that makes me suspect that your ticket matches all 3 definitions that you have set up. So in order to help, I'd be interested to see how you defined these SLA's in your SLA settings.

I would expect that you have defined 1 single SLA First Response Time, with 3 different JQL Goals, based on severity. e.g. like in this example:

Screenshot 2021-11-14 at 20.03.01.png

In the example, I used priority instead of severity, but I suppose you get the idea. If you set up your JQL statements correctly, you should only see the SLA timer that applies.

Hope this helps!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2021

@Bharath Sithian  you can use scripts in your browser to edit this view.

But natively i don't see any options to hide SLA unsed.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events