Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Change initial question in customer portal "Womit können wir ihnen weiterhelfen?"?

Hi,

I want to change one particular sentence in the customer portal (jira service mgmt), however, I do not find the option to change the translation. When entering the customer portal, right above the request types, there is the question "what can we help you with". We will be using our portal in German, however, and it seems that the standard translation is "Womit können wir ihnen weiterhelfen". This, however, is not translated correctly as there must be a capital letter for the word "Ihnen". 

I found many options to change translations for the portal, but not for this specific sentence. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot!

image.png

1 answer

Hi @Carolin Staller 

You can find everything here (please modify url to fit it to you instance and project) - https://<jira_url>/jira/servicedesk/projects/<project_key>/settings/portal-settings

Everything about customer portal customization you will find here - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/customize-the-look-and-feel-of-your-help-center-and-portal/

Regards,

Seba

Hi Seba,

thanks for sharing the link. I read all of these pages, but unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question. It seems like this specific sentence cannot be changed - or at least I still could not find an option to do so.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

218 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you