Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Status from Done, keeps issue marked as Done

Justin Hesser July 14, 2020

Hi Community,

I feel like this is a simple one, but I am struggling with it. When a user marks an issue as Resolved and then changes the issue to be another status, it still keeps the "Done" Checkmark as shown below. How do I get that to be removed?

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 5.43.27 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2020

Couple ways to tackle this; in workflow make post function that if status changes issue from Resolved then the that done field check mark is cleared. This solution could also be developed as a listener if needed.

Carlyle Brown September 17, 2020

I have read the solution however it does not provide detail steps on how to fix the issue. I myself have tried following your response however I am not able to resolve

Capture.PNG

Also if you could explain why that is shown and can it be edited, and in detail how do we edit it.

Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2020

The transition from your done status to an in progress status requires the post function to be coded:

On the transition edit that rule and change the resolution field to the field that is holding the checkmark. To write a better example I would need to have field details

resolutionfield.jpg

fieldupdate resolution.jpg

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events