Cannot select Teams in Responders field

Paul Heath Armengol December 20, 2022

Hi community,

I've added the Responders field to a company managed service project and according to this article "The responders field allows you to quickly add the right people and teams as responders to an incident."

Problem: When I try to add responders to an issue it only shows people, but none of the Teams I have defined.

So can we add teams to the Responders filed or only individial users?

TIA.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2022

Teams in the Responders field is referencing teams that you have set up in Opsgenie, not the teams that you have created under People. When adding someone to that field it will create alerts based on rules that you have defined in Opsgenie. You can learn more about it here.

Paul Heath Armengol December 21, 2022

Is there any way to reference teams (created under People) in JSM issues?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2022

Currently that is not possible. You may want to search jira.atlassian.com to see if there is a suggestion to add that, and if you cannot find one submit one for Atlassian to consider adding that feature.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events