Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot complete sprint

Lisa Salavatcioglu November 8, 2021

When I click on Complete Sprint > Complete nothing happens. I cannot close out any of my sprints (I have 2). In the console log I'm seeing the attached 500 error upon clicking Complete. I need this resolved asap as it is disrupting our team's sprints.

jiraissue.png

2 answers

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2021

@Lisa Salavatcioglu -

I am glad that you have discovered the issue.  Just a question for you on your JSM usage. In JSM, it is not recommended to manage issues via SCRUM(sprint).  By default, one should manage issues by using queues.  SCRUM and KANBAN board are for Jira Software project(s) for issue management and not meant for JSM project(s).  

Even thought, Jira is not going to stop you from using SCRUM/KANBAN for JSM project(s).

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Lisa Salavatcioglu November 8, 2021

After some digging and errors appearing throughout the site, it appears there was an issue with the transaction log. Some UX feedback in the above scenario would have been helpful in this case.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events