Can you recover deleted workflows?

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hello,

On my Next-Gen JSD I deleted a 'Change Request' request type and it uses a workflow I now need. Is there a way for me to recover it or copy it from another project?

Or do I have to recreate it myself?

2 answers

0 votes
Kassia February 13, 2020

Hello,

I am not sure whether it can help, mayb be you can try some recovery tool. I have used recovery tool to recover my deleted files, but I don't know if it meets your situation. If you want a software, I recommed the Bitwar Data Recovery which is free, you can just have a try.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2020

Hello Harry,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Next-gen projects are independent of classic and other next-gen, so any custom field and workflow created on a project will be specific for that one.

Also, the workflow can be shared between request types of the same project.

When deleting a request type it will show a message that it will be permanent, so it will not be possible to recover the request type and the workflow.

Screenshot 2020-01-22_12-01-39-916.png

With that said, as it was deleted, it will be necessary to manually create the workflow again.

Regards,
Angélica

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2020

Thanks for that @Angélica Luz

I recreated it which didn't take too long. 

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events