Can you avoid watchlisting transitioned tickets?

Gerald Donn August 25, 2022

Hi, occasionally I transition a large number of tickets, but don't want to watch them (but do want to watch others which I am managing individually). Ideally, I would want to disable (ie. toggle) watching/unwatching them when I do the transition. However, now that I have done it, is there a way to unwatch those tickets (while still watching the separate tickets)? Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

Hi @Gerald Donn 

Welcome to the community 

If you are able to identify the issues which manage individually, yes there would be a way

Let's say you are the assignee for the issues, you want to watch or you have a field value selected as particular option

Using JQL, you would need to identify those issues without the ones you would need to watch and then unwatch rest of the issues

Basically the JQL will look like below

Status CHANGED from "To Do" to "In Progress" AND Not assignee= asignee-id AND updated >= "-2h" 

It would also be good to specify the time from when you had done the changes 

Thanks

Pramodh

Gerald Donn August 25, 2022

Thank you @Pramodh M, I used the advanced search to filter the tickets, then chose Bulk Change from the ellipses (meatball) menu and unwatched the tickets.

Like Pramodh M likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events