Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can xml/csv file be created from customised queues?

Tyler Creber January 14, 2021

I need to be able to create quarterly reports, however, the report junction Jira has is quite limited.

I have found creating a queue with the required details (i.e. status type and dates) shows the right information and can be filtered correctly. The downside is that I can not create a xml/csv file from this information.

Are there development proposals for this to occur or is there another way for me to create reports with the required filtered information?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Why can you not create a JQL filter from the queue and then use the results to export to XML or CSV?

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2021

Indeed, instead of using a queue you should just use the advanced search feature and define a filter (that could be the same JQL you use on your queue).

There you can also set your columns that you need (and save it if you want). 

From the search screen you can simply do an export to csv/xml/...

Like Tyler Creber likes this
Tyler Creber January 18, 2021

Thanks. This is exactly what I needed. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events