Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can we have customers on JIRA?

In our company we're 30 users using JIRA software on Standard plan, we have multiple customer support projects and also one main project that has all projects inside of it. Now, we're thinking to have our customers on JIRA and each of them to have access only on his company project so they can be updated about progress of specific task/project.
Since we have a lot of customers is there a way that we don't pay for these customers? something like external access? 

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mark Segall Community Leader Jun 06, 2022

Hi @Tomi - If you're already licensed for Jira Service Management, you do not need any further licensing for customer access.  Only your agents require licensing.

Hi Mark,

thanks for your reply. I have only Jira Software as far as I see and not Jira Service Management. So, how many users do I need to pay for it in order to activate it and does that mean we don't have to pay for customers?

Mark Segall Community Leader Jun 06, 2022

Here's the PRICING PLAN for JSM.  Correct, no cost for customers, but you will need to pay for individual agents (those that will be working the tickets from your organization).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Coming Soon: Insight Changing to Assets

The 2020 acquisition of Mindville added powerful asset and configuration management capabilities to Jira Service Management in the form of Insight. Following the completion of that integration, custo...

220 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you